Not your average date night ideas. They aren't just a list of things you could do but they are prompts to help you stay connected with one another and stay present in your lives. Love must be tended in order to thrive and these ideas will help you do just that!
1. Have a relaxing day by the water! Bring books and something to play together, like a frisbee or paddle boards, and lots of snacks!
2. Coffee Date Chat: Freedom - Talk about what freedom means and points in your life when you have felt most free!
3. Choose a book and read it out loud together! Kyle and I did this with Lord of the rings! It was so much fun!
4. Research what your community is putting on this month and choose one to go to! This could be a movie in the park or an art class.
5. Go to your local art museum or art festival.
Wanting to have your love documented?