If you feel like the summer is slipping by without notice and you haven’t been able to get in the summer mood you should consider using journalling as an amazing tool that help you feel more present.
Now you don’t have to be a hardcore everyday diary person to use journaling! Even if you only do it a couple times a month it is totally worth it!
Here are 15 journaling prompts that will help you stay present this summer:
1. What would your perfect summer be like? Write down a couple practical steps to make that dream a reality.
2. Write about the first summer memory that pops into your head.
3. What do you appreciate the most about your friendships?
4.List out things that always make you think of summer. How can you incorporate three of those things into your life the next couple months?
5. When was the last time you felt truly at peace?
6. What things have been bringing you life lately?
7. How has this half of the year been? How do you want the second half to be different?
8. List things that bring you joy.
9. What does freedom mean to you?
10. What about summer energizes you? What about it drains you?
11. Make a summer reading list.
12. What are some family summer traditions that you want to carry on? What are some new ones you’d like to start?
13. What tastes and smells remind you of summer?
14. How does swimsuit season make you feel about your body? What are some ways you can treat yourself better (physically and mentally)?
15. Write out a summer bucket list.