Every morning I sit down with my steaming cup of joe and journal. I love it. It helps to keep me centered and grounded. A couple of years ago I started reflecting on the seasons with my journalling and it has made the biggest difference in helping me stay present!
I hope it is as wonderful for you as it is for me and here are 18 prompts to get you started. Happy journalling friends!
- Describe your favorite fall taste. Why do you love it?
- To fall is to have complete lack of control. When is the last time you experienced a lack of control in your life? What did you learn from it?
- What do you want to do differently this fall?
- What are some of your favorite fall memories?
- Fall is a time of harvest. What fruit are you reaping from the habits you have sown (good and bad) in the last couple of months?
- Write out a fall bucket list.
- Are there any habits you would like to change?
- What type of fruit would you like to produce in the future? What kind of habits do you need to cultivate to get there?
- Did your family have any fall traditions? Are there any traditions you’d like to carry on or establish in the future?
- When was the last time you were really scared? How did you overcome it or how can you overcome it in the future?
- What was your favorite Halloween costume or memory?
- Do you ever feel like you are masking your true feelings or personality? Why do you do that?When do you feel comfortable enough to be your true self?
- What are some positive changes that have happened in your life this year?
- What are you thankful has not happened in your lifetime?
- Write down 5 things you are thankful for in an area of your life where you feel discontent.
- What hard parts of your life contain a hidden blessing?
- Write down 100 things you are thankful for.
- What attributes are you thankful for in your significant other or best friend?
I hope these prompts help you to focus on the things that mater and have an extra amazing fall season.
Win a 50% off coupon for any Print in the Shop!
If this post gets 5 comments or more, one of the commenters will be chosen at random and receive a 50% off coupon for any print in the CNP Shop!